Would you like to keep your marketing in-house and have one of your employees learn the basics about social media marketing? Or would you personally like to know how to manage your social media activity on a professional level? Then this course is for you.
Most companies have heard of Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn but the real question is do they know how to harness the potential of this powerful new medium to both new and existing customers? Social Media is one of the most powerful tools for today’s marketers. According to research 93% of marketers use social media for business, whilst 34% have used Twitter to successfully generate leads and 70% have used Facebook to successfully gain new customers.
Our one to one training workshops help you to get off the starting blocks. We go through the basics when it comes to setting up your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google+ business pages along with many key points on how to manage these on a daily/weekly basis for your business. They are hosted by our very own Katie Range, the founder of KC Marketing Range with 10 years experience supporting businesses with their marketing goals. The course is held at The Heath Business Park, Runcorn, Cheshire with free parking and an onsite restaurant. We also do Skype workshops for thosee based outside of the North West.
One to One training course includes –
- Understanding where your target audience sits in the world of social media
- How to use each social media platform for your business
- Create your social media profiles with the support of Katie
- The benefits of social media marketing
- Understand the different terminology used on social media e.g. Hashtags and retweets
- Understand managed adverts
- How to produce reports from your social media activity / analysis
- Tips and advice on tools such as Hootsuite and design apps
- One months support following the course
- You will be provided with course notes and support material
Once we receive your order we will contact you to discuss a convenient time to book your one day training course.
We look forward to getting you off the starting blocks with your social media marketing campaigns.