Spring is finally here and it’s the time of year to do your spring cleaning.
- Is your marketing strategy ready to spring into action?
- What have you done so far to make this year a success
- What can you do to keep it going?
If you don’t take a moment to pause you will soon realise another year has passed. Below are key points to consider when reviewing your marketing activity –
- The first task is to look at your brand and make sure you have a clear understanding of what makes your business unique. You want to avoid being like everyone else. Know how your customers benefit from your offerings and why they should believe you can deliver.
- Being busy doesn’t necessarily mean we are being productive. Being productive means planning ahead, being organised and staying on track.This month, stay organised so that you can be more productive.
- Create messaging that will be relevant and resonate with your customers. Focus on emphasising the emotional benefits of your brand and how your offering will enhance and improve the lives of your customers.
- Motivation and excitement are contagious. Simply put, you need to stay motivated. Remember your purpose, remember why you do what you do.
- It’s time to get social again. It’s easy for your social media efforts to get lost in the shuffle if you are focusing on running your business. Get back on track by evaluating today’s most prominent social media channels, and create a pros and cons list for each. Then choose one or two channels to focus your efforts on and start engaging with your target audience. I recommend posting daily.
- Your website is one of your most important marketing tools, yet it often gets ignored. Does your website meet your audiences needs? Matches all your brands messaging? Optimised for conversion? Your content should be updated to reflect your current messaging and service offerings, and should meet the needs and functionalities required by today’s audience.
- Get out of your comfort zone (I’m not talking about jumping out of a plane). Try something new this season. Maybe it’s as basic as changing the text on your call-to-action buttons. Maybe you’re finally ready to start a company Twitter account. Maybe you’re going to scrap your business model and start from scratch! There’s never a perfect time to do anything in life. You’ve got to take the leap, learn a little, and evaluate the results.
Ready, set, go! The time to spring clean your marketing plan is here. If you need any support, simply message me directly or visit KC Marketing Range.